About Me

My photo
ordinary to some and extraordinary to others.. Foresighted. Get easily worried. Quite talkative. Very friendly. Stylish and fashionable. Soft spoken and polite. Warm and considerate towards people. Great sense of humor. Quite sensitive. Star in the crowd. Active and visionary thinker. Kind and generous. Loyal lover. Love to debate. Love the finer things of life.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

lonely night,..

I did not sleep a wink last night. The culprit was Ferrero Rocher. I had one after midnight. Ok, two. Honestly, I had three.
Then I received an sms at 12.30am
‘What are you doing?’
I replied ‘Watching movie while doing my nails’ I colored my nails pink.
‘I felt so disturbed, can’t sleep’
I replied ‘Do you want me to come over and talk over some drinks?’ (I had hot milo in my mind)
No answer.
I started typing ala Louise Hay kind of affirmations to cheer her up but still no answer.
I guessed she decided not to talk so I continued shuffling the Astro channels while drying my nails.
After an hour, I still did not feel sleepy so I took out my cross-stitch.
Hallmark channel was showing Midsomer Murder. My favorite. Murder, mystery, motives. I just love the M word.
Therefore, I watched the two hours movie while doing my 8 years old cross-stitch (it is a huge flowery print that I am struggling to complete)
After that, I wanted to lie down and sleep but before that I went to toilet. In the bathroom, I glanced over at my bathtub.
Since I moved in, I have not had the chance to have a bubble bath. My shoulder and back was hurting from the cross stitch so I turned on the tap and start filling water in the tub.
I took out the Cassis Rose Bubble Bath and squeezed it out in the water.
Lighted up 20 scented candles, went to kitchen, and made a green tea.
I picked up a magazine and went to the bathroom.
It was 6am.
As I entered the tub of lukewarm water and sweet smelling rose bubbles, I smiled.
I soaked myself for almost 45 minutes. During that time, I tried to read the magazine but it was much better to just put my head down and close my eyes.
Somehow, thousand of thoughts were running in my head.
Thinking of why certain things happened the way they did.
Thinking of why that certain people behaved the way they did.
Thinking of whether or not, should I do that certain things after all?
Well, enough of thinking and as the water getting cold, I got up and wrapped myself in a towel.
I stepped on the scale. Hmmm...59kg. How to make it 4 or 5 kg less? Off course, exercise, exercise and exercise.
Ok no more thinking and asking myself questions, I finished my tea, went to kitchen, and had breakfast. Three pieces of French toasts. Great.
Another day to experience new things in life.

No comments: