About Me

My photo
ordinary to some and extraordinary to others.. Foresighted. Get easily worried. Quite talkative. Very friendly. Stylish and fashionable. Soft spoken and polite. Warm and considerate towards people. Great sense of humor. Quite sensitive. Star in the crowd. Active and visionary thinker. Kind and generous. Loyal lover. Love to debate. Love the finer things of life.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What happened the past 8 months?

What happened the past 8 months?

1. I promised I will marry him. And I am getting married to him.
2. My cooking skills getting better but going nowhere.
3. Learnt Cyrillic alphabets, got to start reading.
4. Colored my hair 4 times.
5. Read 9 books.
6. Had embarassing fights with my bestfriend. Tough one.
7. Quit smoking. At least 7 times. At this moment, not smoking for days.
8. Put on weight from 54kg to 59kg and trying my ass out to lose the extra kilos. Fuck it.
9. Cried a lot when watching nostalgic Indian movies. At least 5 times.
10. Had gastric attack for the first time.
11. Oh, turned 30 in June.
12. Didnt lost my phone even once this year which is good usually already lost two by this time.
13. Loving myself and people around me more than before.
14. Did a couple of things that I thought I will never do like sewing,acting,jumping jack.
15. This is just recent, I dont think about time anymore. Except being punctual, the concept of early,late,no time,more time does not apply to my life now.

Quite busy in 8 months there, haven't I??

No comments: