About Me

My photo
ordinary to some and extraordinary to others.. Foresighted. Get easily worried. Quite talkative. Very friendly. Stylish and fashionable. Soft spoken and polite. Warm and considerate towards people. Great sense of humor. Quite sensitive. Star in the crowd. Active and visionary thinker. Kind and generous. Loyal lover. Love to debate. Love the finer things of life.

Friday, February 5, 2010

WHAT? I am not invited?? ok lah...

Today, I got an information that I am not invited or wanted in a certain gathering that I was initially asked to join few months ago.



When I heard the news, I was not angry at all but not understanding the reason which was unclear since no communication has been provoked by the so called person who don't want my presence.



Don't get me wrong, the reason I am telling this not because I want to know the reasons but I want to let other people know that it is fine with me to be cut off.

Maybe that particular person have some issues with me that he cannot confront me with or it is just the plain stupidity of my side thinking he is more mature in dealing with such issue.



Well, it is not a biggie anyway..not a charity or award presenting event there. I am not angry but deep in my heart, I felt the pain of being outcast. I don't know who I have messed up with but that person definitely have some issue with me and you know what..I don't even care if I will know what is it or not.



I just hope the gathering will go well and everyone will be happy. To all my dear friends (you know who you are), have fun and don't drink and drive>:-p




1 comment:

alia zarfullah said...

Fairuz sis rite?
Bersabar jela. Orang macamtu memang tak kenal budi. haha