About Me

My photo
ordinary to some and extraordinary to others.. Foresighted. Get easily worried. Quite talkative. Very friendly. Stylish and fashionable. Soft spoken and polite. Warm and considerate towards people. Great sense of humor. Quite sensitive. Star in the crowd. Active and visionary thinker. Kind and generous. Loyal lover. Love to debate. Love the finer things of life.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have sent you nothing but angels

When I was a little girl, I have always wondered why I have brothers and sisters.
Then when I was a teenager, I resented that I have parents and wished I was an orphan.
During my adolescent years, I hated human beings that came into my life with nothing but trouble.
Somehow for the past few months, after I turned 30, I came across a very inspiring spiritual book and I learnt that every soul that entered my life, they came with a reason of their own.
Each and everyone of them brought a message to my life and somehow I understand the message right away or it takes time for me to learn their messages.
A friend of mine said to me once, 'every person that entered your life brings a colour and that colour actually painted your life and make it colourful' (thanks Shazi).
My siblings taught me how to be a mature, patience and responsible sister.
My parents mistakes taught me how I can be a better parent in the future.
My relationships with men taught me how to be a loving and forgiving woman.
My friends brought out the most valuable characters in me.
And for all these, I have no reasons to hate any of them. I feel so free when I think only the good in others.
I know deep in my heart I have my dark side but my ability to see the good in others overcome my negative thoughts and ill feelings.
I pray that God will continue to bless me with these thoughts and make me see more love than hate.
It is true when He said 'I have sent you nothing but ANGELS'


Love is all there is.

No comments: