About Me

My photo
ordinary to some and extraordinary to others.. Foresighted. Get easily worried. Quite talkative. Very friendly. Stylish and fashionable. Soft spoken and polite. Warm and considerate towards people. Great sense of humor. Quite sensitive. Star in the crowd. Active and visionary thinker. Kind and generous. Loyal lover. Love to debate. Love the finer things of life.

Monday, September 8, 2008

I want to quit

This afternoon I woke up, feeling dizzy. I was looking around and straight to my brain I want to smoke.

I did not smoke since Saturday and it has been two days and I realized I should take this opportunity to quit. I was with someone who don't smoke for almost a year and half, I tried to quit when I was with him, succeeded for few months then started again after he left me. Nevertheless, I have tried to quit on my own for hundreth time, failing each time and I know I must somehow kick this butt off.

Oh, I wasn't smoking since Saturday because I was spending time with a friend who don't smoke and to respect him, I didn't light up. (I did not buy any ciggie either after I finished the last one)

Why is it so hard to quit this filthy habit? I started smoking 8 years ago, and many people told me that the chances to quit this habit is better now than later.

To quit this addiction, I need to replace with another addiction. And I don't want to replace it with food like some people does. I want to get addicted to another person. Yeah I know, sound scary.

I will go through this, I will quit.

Does smoking from another person's ciggie count as smoking as whole? Yeah, right.

No comments: